This website is managed and operated by Marubeni Techno Rubber Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as “Marubeni Techno Rubber”).
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. This website can be used only if such terms and conditions are agreed to. Use of this website assumes that you have agreed to all such terms and conditions. In case you disagree with any of the terms and conditions of use, please refrain from using this website.
The URL to this website, along with any text, illustration, graphic, or photograph posted therein (hereafter referred to as “content”), may be changed or removed without notice.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- 1. Prohibited acts
We will prohibit any act that causes or threatens to cause damage to any third party or Marubeni Techno Rubber, or that would become detrimental to any third party or Marubeni Techno Rubber, along with any act that would or could impair or threaten to impair the credibility or goodwill of any third party or Marubeni Techno Rubber.
- 2. Copyrights
Any copyright for this website and the content therein belongs to Marubeni Techno Rubber. However, with respect to some of the content, third parties may hold copyrights thereto. Any reproduction, transmission, distribution, modification, or translation of this website or any of its content without the author’s consent is prohibited under Japan’s Copyright Act unless an individual uses it personally or unless it is otherwise permitted by the act.
- 3. Trademark rights
“Marubeni Techno Rubber” as used on this website is a trademark owned by Marubeni Techno Rubber. Therefore, this trademark cannot be used without the permission of Marubeni Techno Rubber.
- 4. Links
1. This website may be linked to or from any third-party website. In either case, the content of such third-party website shall be managed and operated upon the owner’s own responsibility. We shall not be liable for any inconvenience or damage arising from your usage of such third-party website.
2. If you wish to link this website to your own website, please obtain the approval of Marubeni Techno Rubber in advance.
- 5. Disclaimer
1. Marubeni Techno Rubber will endeavor to host content or features on this website with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee that the content is accurate, update, or secure, and will not assume any liability therefor.
2. In case a user of this website or its content incurs any inconvenience or damage, Marubeni Techno Rubber will not assume any liability therefor.
- 6. Governing laws and jurisdiction
Any usage or interpretation of this website or any of its content shall be governed by the laws of Japan. In addition, the Tokyo District Court of Japan shall be the court of first instance and shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to this website.