Our line of subsidiary materials ranges from carbon blacks, white fillers, and processing oils to plasticizers, rubber chemicals, and mold lubricants. We are Japan’s exclusive importer and distributor of.
Main manufacturers of our auxiliary materials
- Ouchi Shinko Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Sanshin Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- NSCC Carbon Co., Ltd.
- DIC Corporation
- Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd.
- Tohpe Corporation
- Neos Company Limited
- Cancarb Limited
- R.T. Vanderbilt Holding Company, Inc.
Cancarb Limited（Thermax® / MT Carbon）
Manufactured by pyrolysis of natural gas, Thermax® generates less ash and is purer than carbon blacks manufactured by other methods.
Large particle size
The product has the largest particle diameter (100 to 700 nm) among all carbon blacks, with an average particle diameter of about 280 nm.
- Seals, gaskets, o-rings
- Antivibration rubbers
- Electric coatings
- Wiper blades
- Low-voltage cable insulators
- Refractory bricks
- Metal carbides
- Furnace insulators
- Carbon fiber reinforced-carbon matrix-composites
- Thermax® N990
- Thermax® N991 POWDER
- Thermax® N907 STAINLESS
- Thermax® N908 STAINLESS POWDER
- Thermax® N990 ULTRA-PURE
- Thermax® N991 POWDER ULTRA-PURE
- Thermax® N908UP STAINLESS POWDER